Required Training for all Lab Members
- Go to CITI and register using your UAlbany credientials.
- Take the "Introduction to Biosafety" course
- Take the "Training for Investigators, Staff, and Students Handling Biohazards" course.
- Take the "Shipping and Transport of Regulated Biological Materials" course.
- Take the "Managing Conflicts of Interest in Research" course.
When complete, print or save the certificate and send to Morgan.
The University at Albany Department of Environmental Health and Safety has in-person training every few months for biohazard and general lab safety. You are required to take this!!!
For more information, please see the EHS website